WCA February 16-17 2012
Check-In: 08:00 - 08:45, Saturday, February 16For full course descriptions, see the Curriculum page.
Location: Armed Forces Reserve Center13613 40th Ave NEMarysville, WA 98271MapGraduation: 15:00 - 15:15 Sunday February 17
- Must be C/AB. Cadet Cannot be C/Amn or above.
- CAP Membership Card (or temporary from eServices).
- Cadets must either bring their eServices Username and Password, or the last 4 digits of their SSN.
- Cadets without uniforms should wear jeans, a plain, dark t-shirt, and hiking/combat boots or athletic shoes. Cadets may wear complete BDU uniforms with missing patches, for this course, but should not combine uniform parts with civilian attire.
Attendee and Parent InformationPacking ListReserve Center Map and Directions Uniform: BDU per CAPM 39-1
Items to Bring:
- Warm Coat (weather appropriate)
- Note-taking equipment
- CAP Binder
- Water source (canteen, waterbottle, camelbak)
- PT Gear (running shoes)
- Membership Card
- Complete Uniform
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Extra Socks & Underwear